Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to the development of infections, lung cancer, and chronic lung diseases such as asthma. Statistics show that we spend 93% of our lives indoors! While it’s easy to see when you need to dust or sweep, it’s harder to know when the air in your home needs cleaning. In fact, the indoor air you breathe can be hazardous to your health without any telltale signs. Don’t let the air in your home threaten your family’s health.
Did you know that…..
- Many colds, flues, and respiratory illnesses are contracted indoors.
- Children breathe 3x faster and tend to absorb more pollutants and toxic gases, VOC's & vapors than adults.
- 97% of all the particles in our indoor air cannot be seen with the human eye.
- Building standards are making homes more airtight and trapping many types of pollutants.
- The "Quality" of our air is degraded by airborne microbials, allergens, pollens, spores, chemicals, virus, gases & molds.
Experts recommend the following:
- Kill the contaminants
- Collect the airborne pollutants
- Purify the air throughout the house
At Comfort Climate Control we have the solutions for a safer, healthier place to live. Our services include duct cleaning, air cleaning products, and air duct remediation.